Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Translator

Hi! At the bottom of the page of this blog, there is a option to translate posts into different languages... My sister translated the most recent outfit post into Spanish using the translator at the bottom, and then she translated the Spanish text back to English with the help of Google Translate. Here is what it said:

Here is the original English text:

"The "shirt" is actually a flapper dress tucked into shorts; I did the last photo super overexposed so you can see the flapperness of it. The shorts are leftover from a summer camp I went to once that had uniforms... The belt is from Gap and the shoes are from JCrew."

Here is what the Spanish text means in English:
"The "shirt" is actually a hidden trap dressed in shorts, I did the last photo super overexposed
so you can
see the flapperness of it. The shorts are the remains of a summer camp while
I had uniforms ... The belt is from Gap and JCrew shoes are.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment